Tuesday, January 12, 2010

ATLANTA--Last Day



Today I went around to all of my vendors and tried
to take as many pictures as possible.

Starting with AIDAN GRAY







this sofa comes in three variations but this is my
faborite, the new pillows look great on this sofa.



this is one of those items that lends itself to
creativity.  I could see it as a display piece for the
store, but for retail, photos would be a natural.
You could also have visitors write notes or draw
a picture when they come and visit.  It comes
with rusted paper clips.



Lamps, lamps and more lamps. 
AIDAN GRAY  has a great selection of lamps, this
is new and shows that they are stepping outside
the box with style.

POM POM AT HOME
showed some interesting display ideas.







These walls were created with chalk board paint
tinted grey.  I know that wall space is a premium
in most stores, but if you have any space I
thought this could be a fun way to high light
and create themes.
IF YOU WANT ANY MORE INFO REGARDING
HOW TO DO THIS LET ME KNOW.

No comments:

Post a Comment