Thursday, June 3, 2010

FOOD AND WINE


         SCENTS AND FEEL  graces the cover

of the June issue of  FOOD AND WINE




What I think is great with this feature is that they

show the wonderful chemistry between food

and the Fouta.  They are made for each other

to enhance the food, Al Fresco, in the summer

when we barbecue in our backyards or around

the pool.  In this picture they are showing the

Multicolor fouta in grey, black and red



100% cotton honey comb weave 38"x 78"

the red adds some zing to the grey tones

that are so popular



also shown in the magazine



is the Jacquard stripe in black and chartreuse green.



I had a get away weekend in the wine

country of Central California so I thought

I would show how well the Fouta works

in a outdoor setting



I added a bistro chair from FERMOBUSA



In the same green as the stripe

in the tablecloth, such a great little

accent chair.





The wineries we visited made such a nice

backdrop for showing off SCENTS AND FEEL

This is the graduation of stripes in

white and purple.  The sizd is 38" x 78"

which goes well on so many table sizes and shapes.



another example of the graduation of stripes

but in the white and orange , love it with my chairs.


I like the drama of the black and white.

I tried to show different settings

to use this colorful, multi use and fun product.

Contact me if you would like more information


 


No comments:

Post a Comment