Monday, June 14, 2010

BEAUTIFUL LA JOLLA


I went down to La Jolla, Ca.




to see my good friend and customer

Patricia McCarthy, "Gigi", who

has just opened her second home fashion

boutique in the antique store

 THE FADED AWNING



on the busy retail street Girard Ave.

in the heart of La Jolla Village.



Bedding and the bedroom were her main focus for

 this store,and POM POM AT HOME 

fit her needs very well.





Here she shows the new organic collection in

flax and white.  It has a very fresh, clean

look just like La Jolla.





The Audrey tablecloth is a fun accent



The linen seat cover to dress up a little

side chair also comes in white.



I like the way the curtain panels cover

 a wall, it is a good way to show them off. 

 Other accessories are important that

go with and enhance the bedding


AIDAN GRAY HOME  work well with each other.

A block down the street is the

 GIRARD AVENUE COLLECTIOIN which

is her original store.  Here you find things

for the rest of the house.





She does a great job in a small space, using

accessories, lamps and small furniture pieces









La Jolla has a lot to offer, Gigi's

two stores and the beautiful coast.




I strove with none; for none was worth my strife:
Nature I loved, and , next to Nature, Art:
 I warmed both hands before the fire of life:           
 It sinks, and I am ready to depart.             
                        Walter Savage Landor

No comments:

Post a Comment