Monday, May 16, 2011

SOME GIFT IDEAS

If your in retail you are always thinking
ahead to the next holiday or special 
occasion that will hopefully bring a surge
 of business.  I thought I would put
togeother some items that could be
good for graduations, weddings,
and Fathers Day from the various
lines I represent.
SUGARBOO DESIGNS 
This photo album would be a great
wedding present.  The cover is a distressed
leather stamped with "For the ones I love"
Each page has a 4" x 4" opening for
a picture to be inserted and a different
quotation.


These wood boxes that come in
either cream or black have
365 different quotations or inspirational
saying written on parchment paper. 
One for everyday of the year. 
This would be a nice graduation gift.


There are so many nice art pieces that
would be a fitting gift for these
occasions, but these jumped
out at me.
=


 His and Hers pillow cases in
grey and white would be a perfect
wedding or shower present.

Paired with the His and Her's handtowels
would make a lovely gift.

I also could see giving one of these
acrylic/wool throws.  They are
soft and sexy, this one is antique white.

or oyster




I like the idea of giving an assortment
of guest/hand towels as a bridal shower
present.  I think the colors are
bright and happy and they can
also be used for napkins.  So it
is a multi use gift.  There are lots
to select from as well.





The guest towels are also available
in the large 38" x 78" size.

or if you want to play it safe with
color one of the gift sets in white
would be a nice choice. 
If your having a summer wedding these
fun fans would be nice for the guest
to stay cool if it is outdoors.


TRINITATE
There is a lot of things to choose from
in this line.  Almost anything in the
accessory collection would be a
wonderful wedding gift.  The white
ceramics appeal to most peoples taste.
  It is also fun to mix patterns
 when selecting accessories pieces.


Pitchers are always useful and can
double as a vase.


I have to admit I don't have a lot of
things for Father's Day but I do
think one of the keyring bling would
be great.  If my Dad was still alive
I would give him one that said
"Daddy's Girl". 



The bistro table and chairs would
be something for anyone, Dad,
or the bride and groom.




Contact me if you have any questions
regarding the products I have shown here.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment