Saturday, May 7, 2011

REDEUX STUDIO

I went to see my customers at REDEUX STUDIO'S
in Laguna Beach and I was just in time
to help out on a photo shot.
RIVIERA MAGAZINE of Orange County
wanted to include them in a story they
are doing on new boutiques in the county
and needed a picture.
They bought some SCENTS AND FEEL
and wanted to show them in the photo
so they used my samples.
They have a really cute front yard
at their store, so this became
the location for the shot.
They moved furniture piece from
indoors to create a nice vignette.
This one gets the store name on the window
and the umbrella

but this one shows the product a
little better.

I think this gives a good showing of
what they carry, shows off the
vibrant colors of SCENTS AND FEEL
that coordinate so well with the
rugs from DASH AND ALBERT.

These are my pictures so I look
forward to see what there interpretation
of the shot is.

No comments:

Post a Comment