Thursday, May 5, 2011

LOST AND FOUND

On a quiet little street in Hollywood you
can find not one but five great little shops.
They are all part of LOST AND FOUND.

Each store has its own specialty,
children, men, home, women, gallery
and gift.  The owner Jamie, an ex-stylist
forages the globe for fashion, jewelry,
textiles, housewares and accessories.
This season she has added FERMOBUSA
to the mix and she put the bistro sets in
a ray of colors along the sidewalk.


One of the things you immediately notice
is her love of color in all five stores.
I started in the childrens store




next to the men's store




I really enjoy a little whimsy and this
moose adds that touch
The home store is probably my favorite.
This beautiful table is very dramatic
set in the middle of the store

and on the wall of shelfs everything
is displayed by color.  This is
the go to place for SCENTS AND FEEL


This is the stripe that has been featured
in Elle Decor this month




The womens store is the largest and
has a great loft, this is where you will
find the great selection of clothes
and downstaires are the accessories

these leather accessories are stunning

I like the clean style of the fixtures,
they don't distract from the product


The gallery is in transition at the moment,
for now there are toys but the intention
is to have outdoor living.

I think you will agree that Jamie
has created a fun place to shop,
nothing boring here.

1 comment:

  1. I wish I lived near you so you could be my personal shopper !!!! Great Shops and articles..
    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete