Monday, December 28, 2009

LETS GET INVOLVED

I don't intend to make this post a forum for my
political views but sometimes some things
will come along that I feel are non-partisan
and important to everyone.  This is one of those times.
As you know the Legislature of California have
done a terrible job of running this state, we are in
deep dept and they don't seem to know when to
stop.  Their approval rate is 17%, lower than
our Govenor whose rating is at 27%, which is
still higher than I would have thought.
Well there is something WE can do!!!!!
There is an initiative for a constitutional
amendment to inact a PART TIME LEGISLATURE.
Please go to this web site


and get all of the infomation and download a petition.  Maybe
get everyone in your house to sign it and mail it in.
You will have to print it on legal size paper so if you don't
 have any or can't get any PLEASE send
me an email I just bought 500 pages of legal size paper


and I will mail you one, no problem.




No comments:

Post a Comment