Saturday, July 7, 2012

DALLAS-PART ONE

I had the pleasure and good fortune to attend the
grand opening of AIDAN GRAY HOME
first corporate showroom at the Dallas Mart.
This is the only place you can see the
entire line, what a treat and I wish I
could take everyone of my customers there.
I will take you on a little tour, starting with
metal tables.  We first saw a couple
of these introduced in January now
We have more styles and sizes.  I
personally am very happy about it
because I think it is a very needed category.


The same great look
of the gold leaf finish combined 
with the distressed mirror tops.

My very favorite!  What a cleaver idea
for a coffee table, The Marlene or
as we called it in the showroom the puzzle.

Another coffee table

and of course, a matching console.


This one is a little more contemporary in feel.

A new smaller size is added to the Corroded
Metal finish table that have a more
industrial look to them.


Matching coffee table



There are 3 headboards available in King
size and queen size.  Two are upholstered
in the same natural linen that is used
in the upholstered furniture.


And a very nice cane version

There is a nice mixture of antiques in the
showroom that Randal has collected through
his travels.  Since so many of our
customers carry antiques it was a nice addition
especially since they are all for sale.

Way in the back you can see some
gorgeous mirrored doors


love these antique hoops that set off
the AIDAN GRAY chandeliers




The antique bottles add a nice touch



And we must not forget lighting







When your a sales representative it is
very important to have a good support team
and I have that with my two customer
service reps at Aidan Gray.
Debbie

and Gerry, you can't get any better than them.

Since this was a new showroom opening
Randal took the opportunity to show off
one of the best local caterers.


More about them later
when I take you to McKinney, Texas
to visit GRAY LIVING.

No comments:

Post a Comment