Sunday, September 11, 2011

CHICAGO STORES

I had to come to Chicago for the Casual
Outdoor Furniture show and decided
to come a day early and take a look
at some stores.  My first stop
chic place to fine hand-painted antique furniture pieces and accessories. From French provincial dining tables, apothecary jars, and vintage chandeliers to hand painted signs, original artwork and farmhouse finds.





Bedding is a big part of the store,
Beth carries all of the fine lines.
 are well displayed.

If you want to do your dream
nursery this is where to com.


Next stop JAYSON HOME.

 I would imagine that a great number
of you have been drooling over their
catalog for years just as I have.
The store did not disappoint.
There is a sophisticated and unique
blend of new and vintage.





I couldn't help thinking of the wall of
tea bags I showed you from
ROLLING GREEN when I saw
this line of strung vintage flatware.


It was fun to see this vintage 1900's
table from FERMOBUSA that
I now sell the new, but it is still
the same style.  Classic never
goes out of style.


I didn't know they had a garden area
so this was a real treat.




Two great stores to be sure to see
on your visit to Chicago.

The Painted Lady
2130 N. Damen
773 489 9145

Jayson Home
1885 N. Clybourn Ave.
800 472 1885

No comments:

Post a Comment