Wednesday, February 3, 2010

LAS VEGAS SHOW


The World Market Center in Las Vegas.  The once hopeful
west coast High Point Furniture show.  I say once hopeful
because it really didn't pan out the way people had thought it
might.  The big name vendors that it wanted to attract just
didn't happen, do to the fact the venue opened around
the same time the economy started to have a down turn.
BARREVELD/DK LIVING
have a beautiful showroom here so I had the
chance to take a few more pictures of things I missed
in Atlanta.



I love this piece but it didn't show up well in the Atlanta
showroom, so I was pleased it got the space it needed here.
What a great piece for store display, would make a great
intrance.  If you have the luxury of having an outdoor area
what a statement if would make.  The price is far less than
I thought it would be.



Another piece that would be good for in side the store
if you want to do garden but don't have space outside.
This greenhouse comes without glass and is shipped
in pieces and is very easy to put together.



Here we have a larger version.






Their garden collections are very strong this season.


These finials have been very popular, great on a bookshelf.
They have a nice eclectic style.




One of my favorite items is this tufted linen headboard.
Here it is shown in a twin size but it also comes in queen.
It goes very nicely with both the AIDAN GRAY line
and POM POM AT HOME bedding.

If you want prices or more information on any of these
items send me an email

No comments:

Post a Comment