Sunday, February 21, 2010

WHAT I LOVE DOING


Now that the trade shows are over I am back doing
the job I love, calling on my customers and
 finding new ones.  I have added a list on the bottom left side of my blog called  Special web sites, blogs and stores, which I will add to with permission. I have had positive reaction when I have asked if I can take photos of customers store and share on my blog.  I am looking forward to
this added aspic to my job.

I went to visit
my first FERMOB USA customer last week,
 Chicweed in Solana Beach, Ca.






The is actually a large fenced in garden area
with very little in door space.  Being in the
San Diego area bad weather is not a problem.
FERMOB really shows up well in this setting.



They coordinate the fabulous colors of this line
with pillows and outdoor rugs.




 

Large pots, plants and trees help
fill in the area and gives you the feeling you are
in the patio area of someones house. 

CHARTRUESE in Los Alamitos, Ca.
is a furniture store with a large appreciation for accessories.
My kind of store!



This is a pendant light from GALLERY DESIGNS LIGHTING.   I love pendant lighting, they are hard
to display so stores tend to shy away from them, but not
 CHARTRUESE, they are up for the challenge.



Life is Beauty Full, is from SUGARBOO DESIGNS.
I call this line "rustic sophisticated",  but it fits
into lots of different design styles.




It is nice to see they took the extra step to put
something in the wire urn on pedestal from



Another example of GALLERY DESIGNS LIGHTING



There are so many ways to use a clouch,
here they have combined it with a pretty artifical
orchid plant.




With all the driving I do you never know what
your going to see at a red light.


No comments:

Post a Comment