Monday, September 17, 2012

STARTING IN MILAN

When coming to Milan our journey
always starts or ends in Milan.  This trip
it was going to be a short couple of days,
but we had planned a couple fun things
that we had not done before.  Unfortunately
I can't show them to you.  I some how
lost all of my first day pictures.
Not wanting to leave here without
any I got up our last morning very
early and ran around taking some
quick shots of Milan.  But first
you need the coffee.

I don't think this truck had 2 inches on
either side.  Space is at a premium.



Not a lot to show of a otherwise
good picture taking day but we
have the memories.  I didn't
lose the most important pictures
of our last evening with our
friends Gabriella and Rino.
They are the reason we keep
returning to Milano.

No comments:

Post a Comment