Friday, March 18, 2011

AIDAN GRAY AND ROMANTIC HOME

AIDAN GRAY HOME is now doing a
monthly ad in ROMANTIC HOME magazine.
I thought this would be something I should be sharing.
The April issue
I don't have the exact ad but I do have the style
shots from the ad.
The Lisbon chair is shown in the light linen
stripe fabric. 

The traditional wing back chair is updated
with a slightly exaggerated silhouette.
Tapered legs add to the sophistication of
this chair.


It is also available in a grey stripe fabric.

Sitting next to the chair in the first picture
are these fun metal barrels. The
surface has an aged look to them.

These come in a set of three and would be
great for planting or could be used for
storage. 
In this same ad is the Tilet Finial.
As though plucked from ancient
architecture the finial features unique
carvings and a weathered zinc finish.


Going through my other magazines this
month I found this other AIDAN GRAY
piece in  COUNTRY LIVING

The 15 drawer Wien side board
made from reclaimed wood.

It is nice to see the products I sell get
national recognition.
For more information on these items you
can contact me at

No comments:

Post a Comment