Monday, February 14, 2011

ATLANTA SHOW-VERY NICE PILLOWS

I wanted to share a line of pillows I found at
the show that I thought was special.
RED SHEEP  caught my eye.
I was first atttracted because I really like
her display

and as we all know display is a hugh part of
selling anything.  But after you get past
the great display there has to be something more.
Gigi has a wide range of sizes, and fabrics
which is the backbone of a good pillow line.



She does custom applique, which is unique
and hard to find

another hugh selling point of this
collection is she makes pillows for
outdoor use.

All indoor pillows are made with feather filled inserts
and outdoor pillows are made with Proguard fabric and Trillium inserts.
Contact Gigi for more information on
this very nice line.


No comments:

Post a Comment