Friday, May 21, 2010

A JEWEL IN STUDIO CITY


Everyone needs a great gift store they can depend on.


a upscale gift boutique in Studio City

helps meet that need.  They specialize in

personalized service to find their customes the

perfect gift.  Michelle has a great eye and finds

unique, elegant and trendsetting gifts for all occaions.

Jewelry has a large presence in the store

from the casual






to the more elegant



This is a place ladies like to suggest to their

husbands and boy friends, EMERALD FOREST





knows their customers and can make the gift

buying a fun experience.







Baby gift




And so many choices for home decor








SCENTS AND FEEL    shows well

in so many different displays







The store is small in space but everywhere you look

there are so many treasures.

A nice picnic basket for a night at the







I was looking for gift for a very special bridal shower

and found exactly what I was looking for



A really cute apron



cookbook and the best heart shaped measureing

spoons.  I think this is it.  Wrap it up!



and I was off to the shower



My friend Jan, the Mother of the groom doing

her magic on the center pieces



and the beautiful bride to be modeling her gift. 



Thank you EMERALD FOREST

for making my gift giving a happy one.

Come live with me, and be my love,
And we will all the pleasures prove,
That valleys, groves, or hills, or fields,
Or woods and steepy mountains, yield.
                                       Marlowe, The Passionate Shepherd
to his love.




No comments:

Post a Comment