Tuesday, February 7, 2012

ITALY DRESSED IN WHITE

Italia, vestito di bianco.

It is no secret that I love Italy and
everything Italian. My husband and I have
 made several trips there and we also got
married there.  I have liked many
Facebook pages that are Italy related
and if you have a fondness for the
Italian I highly recommend any of these.
ELIZABETH HELMAN MINCHILLI
It has been a rough winter with lots of snow
in all areas of Italy.  These Facebook
friends have shared these pictures with
me so I thought I would share them with you.













These pictures represent Rome, Tuscany,
The Marche, Cinque Terre, Venice and
my beloved Milano.

"You may have the universe if I may have Italy."



"Si può avere l'universo, se forse ho Italia."

Giuseppe Verde



No comments:

Post a Comment